Year-End Fundraising Top Online Campaigns: Nonprofit Examples
We learn best by seeing what others do – it’s a fact! In this busy season for nonprofit teams, we’ve pulled together real-life year-end fundraising examples just for you.
With so many worthy causes fighting for donor attention, it can be difficult to know how to make your mission stand out.
See how real nonprofits are using OneCause Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Software for their year-end fundraising campaigns to maximize reach and inspire online giving.
Scroll through, or jump to the campaign types below that most interest you!
Giving Tuesday / Giving Day Campaigns
Launch an annual appeal or create unique online giving moments. Raise more for your cause and drive stronger engagement with online donations and giving campaigns – perfect for direct appeals, giving days, or awareness fundraising.
Click on an image below to view their OneCause giving site firsthand.
The Key to Success was really easy, user-friendly software that made it simple for us and for board members to set up, and for people grandparents, friends, and co-workers to quickly give a $5, $10, $20 or higher donation.” – Shedd Aquarium
Virtual Challenges & DIY Campaigns
Empower supporters to fundraise their way by creating engaging challenges and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) campaigns that amplify giving for your cause.
These types of peer-to-peer campaigns are great for:
- Bringing personal campaigns & events to life
- Acquiring supports from new networks
- Making your cause relatable
- Empowering your evangelists
Check out how other nonprofits are creating unique, engaging online fundraising challenges and DIY fundraising campaigns.
To check out their site firsthand, click on an image below.
OneCause provided a turn-key solution with tried-and-true templates and case studies so we wouldn’t have to start from scratch. The interface is very intuitive and allows for easy customization down to the details.” – Right To Play
Matching Gift Campaigns
Every fundraiser has heard of matching gifts. But, it’s tough to know how to get the most from matches. Start getting more with your donations with OneCause!
OneCause Peer-to-Peer solution makes it easy for an organization to define the match and set the dates and matching criteria.
During the match, the matched donation is displayed in real-time on the timeline, as well as the generous matching donor’s name or company name if it has been entered into the platform.
Check out how some of your fellow #FearlessFundraisers executed a year-end matching campaign.
Click on an image below to see their giving site.
If you’re ready to dive into the world of year-end fundraising, we’ve got your back. Check out these resources to dive even deeper!
- How to Use OneCause Peer-to-Peer to Drive Year-End Giving: Discover how to drive your end of year giving with peer-to-peer fundraising.
- Year-End Fundraising Resource Center: Learn how you can maximize your end of year fundraising with these resources.
- Take Year-End-Giving to the Next Level with Online Giving from OneCause: Learn more about how your organization can leverage OneCause Online Fundraising for your next giving campaign.
- Secrets to Successful Peer-to-Peer Fundraising: Ignite Participant Engagement and Drive Donations: See how you can reach more and raise more with your next peer-to-peer campaign with these secrets to success.