How to Leverage the OneCause Fundraising Platform: Customer Examples
With many causes vying for donors’ attention, how can your nonprofit’s fundraising event stand out? Capturing donor engagement and generosity can be challenging in a crowded fundraising space.
Enter the OneCause Fundraising Platform.
The OneCause Fundraising Platform was created to cut through the noise and reimagine fundraising by delivering a seamless giving experience for supporters, while making event setup and execution easy for nonprofits of all sizes.
Built for any type of fundraiser (virtual, hybrid, in-person), this all-in-one platform offers an innovative design to drive deeper engagement – so your cause can connect with supporters anytime, anywhere, on any device.
We know creativity is best when shared! So here’s a few innovative ways OneCause customers are using the platform to level up their fundraising and raise more.
- C5 Youth Foundation of Southern California
- Josephinum Academy of the Sacred Heart
- Arthritis Foundation – Indiana
- March of Dimes – Arizona
- Hill Country Youth Ranch
- Dutchess County SPCA
- The Way Back Inn
Turnstone provides comprehensive services and programs to empower individuals with disabilities to achieve their highest potential.
Turnstone used the unique tools within the OneCause Fundraising Platform to raise 115% of their event goal at their 22nd annual Board of Directors Gala:
- Event Homepage: Turnstone’s branded homepage included a slideshow of event information and sponsor highlights.
- Live Auction: The auction preview had banners to indicate when items were sold and drive more revenue.
- Silent Auction: enabled attendees to monitor all auction items in one place and quickly sort by price or category.
- Google Map: live link to google maps with venue location and information to make getting to the event easy!
2. C5 Youth Foundation of Southern California
C5 Youth Foundation of Southern California leveraged the OneCause Fundraising Platform for their Urban Campfire 2.2 event. This event was hosted at a ranch in Malibu Canyon and was a friends and family fundraiser.
Check out how they used OneCause to reach their fundraising goal:
- Branded Homepage: Their homepage was customized to match their event’s branding, display fundraising goals, and top sponsors.
- Mission Journey & Impact Levels: showcased C5 journey of what a student receives in the program, plus impact statements to motivate giving and help donors understand the importance of their gift.
- Donation Packages: featured 7 direct giving packages, so donors could designate funds to specific aspects of the C5 mission.
- Silent Auction: online & live silent auction provided additional opportunities to engage donors and motivate them to bid for the cause.
3. Josephinum Academy of the Sacred Heart
Josephinum Academy of the Sacred Heart focused their fall fundraising around their Oktoberfest Fall Gala. The event helps raise critical funds for scholarships and financial aid to their students.
Here is what Josephium Academy of Sacred Heart did to make their event a huge success:
- Branded Homepage: Their event page matched the theme of the event to create a seamless donor experience, before and during the event.
- Early Auction Bidding: opened their auction online prior to the event to drive pre-event bids, revenue, and engagement.
- Fun Raffle: a unique Scooter raffle provided an engagement opportunities for supporters who wanted to participate at a lower price point.
- Live Donor Feed: real-time scrolling banner at the top of their event site, highlighting donors and personalizing recognition.
4. Arthritis Foundation – Indiana
Arthritis Foundation is dedicated to conquering arthritis through developing community and providing support resources. The Indiana chapter held their fall fundraiser, Bone Bash, on the OneCause Fundraising Platform and had amazing success, raising 118% to their goal.
Here’s how Arthritis Foundation leveraged the OneCause Fundraising Platform:
- Event Thermometer: built-in fundraising tracker provided real-time progress to goal, motivating donors to give and helping the cause blow past it projections!
- Ticket Packages: flexible event ticket options from general admission, to cocktail & banquet table options gave supporters options for attending the event.
- Eye-Catching Homepage: The team leveraged the customizable homepage to brand their fundraising event and create an engaging event experience.
- Impact Levels: different donation levels provided donors options and enabled them decide where and how they wanted to support the mission.
5. March of Dimes – Arizona
March of Dimes – Arizona held their Heroes in Action awards ceremony on the OneCause Fundraising Platform. Their event was created to bring together the community to recognize nursing excellence.
See the ways they set up their event for success on the platform:
- Event Homepage: displayed event goals, thanked donors, and highlighted major sponsors to provide unique visibility and enhanced recognition before the event.
- Custom Donation Package: provide 8 mission-focused areas that attendees could put their donation towards.
- Custom Ticket Packages: used built-in ticketing flexibility to create a variety of guest options. From $0 virtual tickets to individual admission, Table sales, Sponsorship & Underwriter packages – this event had it all!
- Leaderboards: Their event was connected to a peer-to-peer fundraiser and honored attendees who raised money for their cause via a real-time leaderboard.
- Event Waiver: link to COVID guidelines and release form via link directly on event homepage
6. Hill Country Youth Ranch
To host their 46th annual Healing Hearts Celebration, Hill Country Youth Ranch (HCYR) leveraged the hybrid functionality within the OneCause Fundraising Platform to connect both in-person and virtual attendees. Through their fundraising efforts, HCYR continues to provide a safe space for children who suffered trauma from abuse or neglect.
Let’s dive into the strategies that HCYR leveraged to see event success:
- Custom Branded Homepage: HCYR provided an eye-catching experience with mission storytelling, to highlight event information, donation goals, and more.
- Sponsor Logos & Levels: customized sponsor levels and logo sizes for corporate sponsors & underwriters to increase visibility.
- Sponsor Game: In addition to displaying their logos, HCYR created a sponsor-branded logo matching game to increase sponsor visibility!
- Multiple Raffles: hosted Chef Cooking Experience and Wine Raffles to create additional revenue streams and price points for donor engagement.
7. Dutchess County SPCA
Dutchess County SPCA held a DISCO IN-FUR-NO on the platform to raise funds and connect animals with their forever homes. This was their biggest fundraising event of the year, and they were ready to leveraged OneCause to make a donor impact.
Let’s see what they did!
- Branded Homepage & Themed Sponsor Logo: branded event site complete with disco theme. They used the flexibility of the platform to create custom sponsor logos with a DISCO flair.
- Silent Auction: There was a diverse offering of auction items, which donors were able to search by category and bid.
- Custom Ticket Packages: 4 ticket types gave donors options for participating. From $0 silent auction only tickets, to VIP packages, individual & couple tickets – donors could support the cause their way!
- Project Mini-Missions: Dutchess County SPCA promoted mini-missions, which empowered attendees to come together to raise money for specific projects for their mission.
8. The Way Back Inn
The Way Back Inn serves as a support organization for individuals struggling with alcohol, drug, or gambling use disorders. Their Rebuilders Celebration is an annual celebration that honors an individual who is dedicated to helping fuel their mission.
Let’s see how the OneCause Fundraising Platform set them up for fundraising success:
- $0 Virtual Tickets: able to easily host and sell complimentary tickets to their 100% virtual event.
- Donor Appreciation: With a real-time banner, the Way Back Inn was able to thank every donor that gave during the event.
- Silent Auction: The platform provided attendees visibility to sold items and allowed them to search available items by categories or sort lots by price.
These customer examples are just a few of the many organizations finding fundraising success with the OneCause Fundraising Platform.
The OneCause Fundraising Platform equips your nonprofit with new and innovative fundraising strategies through a modern, flexible giving experience that unlocks donor generosity.
Ready to learn more about how the OneCause Fundraising Platform? TAKE A ONECAUSE TOUR
Or, if you’re a current OneCause customer, reach out to your Customer Success Manager to chat about using the new Platform at your next fundraiser.
Not Done? Keep Learning with OneCause!
- Introducing the Future of Fundraising Learn more about the OneCause Fundraising Platform.
- OneCause Fundraising Platform: The Why Dive into why the platform was built and how it can help your nonprofit.
- St. Leonard: Driving Powerful Fundraising Results with OneCause Fundraising Platform See how St. Leonard found fundraising success with the platform.