Discover the path to sustainable support and innovative approaches that elevate your nonprofit’s impact in the dynamic fundraising landscape.
From effective donor acquisition and retention techniques to navigating donor fatigue, we will delve into donor-centric strategies that foster engagement and response. Whether you are looking to maximize matching gifts, recurring donations, or corporate sponsorships, our expert panel will provide insights and strategies.
Please contribute your questions during registration for a tailored presentation.
- Unlock the power of donor-centric communications and strategies.
- Uncover techniques for developing recurring gift programs.
- Leverage matching gift and corporate sponsorships to diversify your revenue and build sustainable fundraising.
- Cultivate meaningful connections to expand your supporter base.
- Explore methods to address and prevent donor fatigue.
Qualifies for 1 CFRE credit
Director of Marketing, Back on My Feet
MPA, CFRM, Trainer, National University Fundraising Academy & Co-Founder/Chief Development Officer, American Muslim Community Foundation
Partnership Success Specialist, Double the Donation
Customer Success Manager, OneCause
Founder, Do Good Better Consulting (Moderator)
Dawn Lynn Lego
Director of Brand Engagement & Channel Marketing, OneCause (Host)