As a fundraiser, you know this feeling all too well.
Your team decided to make a walk/run/ride the centerpiece of your annual fundraising efforts. You’ve set ambitious goals and want to build a sleek event site, offering a variety of carefully thought-out participation levels to appeal to a broad audience.
You’ve secured a beautiful location and even land corporate sponsorship. Early registration is strong, and you’re feeling optimistic. But then, everything comes to a screeching halt. Your participants seem disengaged, despite your best efforts to provide them with fundraising resources.
So, what can you do to get things back on track?
Join this webinar and learn the strategies to keep your participants engaged and your fundraiser on course, from registration to the finish line.
What We’ll Cover:
- Empower participants with easy-to-use tools that help them engage, influence, and grow giving.
- Use gamification to engage and elevate your fundraisers.
- Recognize achievements with milestone badges and personalized emails.
- Provide social proof to increase peer influence.
- Create contests, head-to-head competitions, & drawings.
- Leverage matches for donations, photos, & videos
Qualifies for 1 CFRE credit
CEO & Founder, Corporate Giving Connections
Senior Peer-to-Peer Consultant, OneCause
Dawn Lynn Lego
Director of Brand Engagement & Channel Marketing, OneCause (Moderator)