The way we gather has fundamentally changed in the past five years.
With people reprioritizing where they spent their time, audiences are looking for connection and meaning. The guest experience has never been more important and yet it’s so easy to lose sight of that while being buried in the details and task lists.
Design your fundraising events to make a bigger impact on your mission and centering the guest experience. By designing for your purpose, you can create a memorable event that increases engagement, educates donors, and leaves event guests telling others about your mission and your work. All while increasing your fundraising.
- Learn easy steps to center your mission and design events with purpose and impact.
- Identify where to focus your time and energy for big results.
- Acquire tips to maximize a theme that increases giving.
- Discover how to engage guests before and after the event.
- Explore real-life nonprofit examples of fundraising events designed for a purpose.
Qualifies for 1 CFRE credit
Strategic Director, Swaim Strategies
Dawn Lynn Lego
Director of Brand Engagement & Channel Marketing, OneCause (Moderator)