Confirming gifts from donors is the natural conclusion to a successful presentation.
Nonetheless, asking for the gift can be intimidating for any fundraiser, particularly if they cannot anticipate potential roadblocks. In this webinar, we will present strategies for welcoming and navigating donor objections to ultimately secure donor commitment.
Join presenter Meredith Terrian, and fill your fundraising toolbox with evidence-based closing tactics, strategies to shift donor hesitancy into commitment, a nuanced understanding of unsuccessful closing, and the ability to process and learn from rejections. Walk away with renewed confidence.
- Learn how to uncover hidden concerns or questions leading up to the Ask.
- Learn how to recognize donation signals from your potential donor.
- Discover basic strategies for overcoming objections.
- Review closing strategies to secure the gift.
- Learn how to deal with rejection if the Ask does not go as planned.
Qualifies for 1 CFRE credit
Founder & Principal Consultant, The Allied Group
Dawn Lynn Lego
Director of Brand Engagement & Channel Marketing, OneCause (Moderator)