Event fundraising is a dynamic and multifaceted endeavor.
With new trends constantly emerging, staying innovative is crucial for delivering an exceptional guest experience and driving revenue growth. The complexity of orchestrating a successful event requires a dedicated team and months of meticulous planning. However, amidst the challenges lies an unparalleled opportunity to engage donors in a truly unique and meaningful way.
Gaining insights from those at the forefront of driving trends, creating experiences, and achieving new levels of event success is truly invaluable. Join us for a panel discussion where we’ll combine practical tips with innovative strategies to enhance real-world event fundraising.
- Creating a seamless guest experience.
- Simplify check-in/out processes for faster and easier guest management.
- Utilize diverse fundraising channels such as sponsorships, appeals, and multiple giving options to engage your audience.
- Discover new insights and innovative strategies that address real-world event fundraising challenges.
- Your questions answered by our expert panel!
Qualifies for 1 CFRE credit
Director, Product Marketing, OneCause
VP, Product Strategy, OneCause
Owner & Strategic Director, Swaim Strategies
Vice President of Development, Big Sister Boston
Dawn Lynn Lego
Director of Brand Engagement & Channel Marketing, OneCause (Moderator)