On Average, 40% of Giving & Awareness Day
Participants are new donors.
That number represents an exciting opportunity for nonprofits to broaden their donor base and increase awareness of and support for their mission.
But, regardless of your mission, captivating the attention of your audience (and then motivating them to give) can be a major challenge for nonprofits. That’s why we’ve compiled this complete guide.
In it, you will find:
- The difference between a Giving & Awareness Day
- Ways to make your campaign stand out from the crowd
- Step-by-step checklists for planning a Giving or Awareness Day
- How to execute and optimize your campaign
- Examples of successful campaigns from top nonprofits