The 2022 Giving Experience Study was designed to capture the evolving expectations, generosity motivators, giving patterns, and future intentions of over 1,000 social donors — and this year, we looked back across five years of social donor data to examine how these have changed.
The goal of these longitudinal findings is to help nonprofits and fundraisers like you navigate and understand what makes today’s donors tick, stick, and stay.
Dig into the data to learn:
- Current social donor trends
- How the social giving experience has evolved since 2018
- What donors of all ages find most important to the giving experience
- Best practices to grow ease, trust, and engagement to unlock generosity
- What makes social donors want to give again