Donor retention rates have been holding at 45.5%* with retention numbers even lower for event-based and peer-to-peer social fundraising. What if you could increase that trend?
In this research study we surveyed 1,056 donors who donated via a fundraising event or through a peer-to-peer fundraising campaign to better understand:
- Unique behaviors and motivators for different types of social donors
- Top factors influencing social donor satisfaction and retention
- Preferences for follow-up communication and engagement
The research findings will help you identify:
- Key demographics of donors that are more likely to engage in social fundraising
- Motivators that drive social donors to engage with organizations
- Factors that convert one-time donors into loyal year-round supporters
Download today and put the research data in action to help you strengthen your social donor engagement and overall fundraising efforts.
*AFP’s 2018 Fundraising Effectiveness Project