Join us as we explore the future of fundraising with OneCause. We will introduce our newest fundraising innovation: Virtual Event Center.
Whether you are pivoting, already pivoted, or are figuring out how to fundraise in the new normal – this session is for you. We will do a live product discussion and demo and success with Stephanie Raggozino, Chief Product Officer with OneCause.
To keep it real and practical, we will explore success stories from two nonprofits who recently launched virtual streaming events and exceeded their goals.
Join us as we uncover how to seamlessly manage a virtual fundraising event, collect online donations, and create high quality programming with live and pre-recorded video all in one place, including:
- Easily launch virtual events, online & live auctions, raffles and donations appeal
- Create a multi-media experience with livestream and pre-recorded content from a central hub
- Communicate with supporters before, during, and after the event
- Build community and drive human connection to inspire giving
- Motivate donors via gamification and fundraising challenges
- Incorporate digital visibility and recognition for sponsors
- Execute year-round virtual events and campaigns
Chief Product Officer, OneCause
Stephanie brings 20 years of product management, client success, and software experience to OneCause. She’s best known for her creative approach to problem solving and translating long-term company goals into specific product development milestones. She previously was the executive vice president of product for Indianapolis-based PERQ and has held product leadership roles at Teradata and Aprimo. Stephanie earned a BS degree in Computer Science and Mathematics from Purdue University.
VP of Content Marketing & Brand Engagement, OneCause
Kelly brings more than 20 years of fundraising, nonprofit management, and sales/marketing experience to her role at OneCause. As VP of Content Marketing & Brand Engagement, Kelly manages all of the company’s content strategy and execution. She’s passionate about empowering great missions and loves that her current role allows her to continue to help nonprofits reach new donors and raise more funds.