OneCause July 2017 News
It’s official, our 2017 Summer product release is immediately available for all current clients and those new to OneCause. With this release we are continuing our commitment to provide new, innovative software solutions that meet your fundraising needs. These updates further give you the freedom to focus on what truly matters – executing your organization’s mission.
This major software update offers a unified fundraising platform, new user interface, enhanced functionality and more customization points than ever before. We are changing the face of mobile fundraising and would love to hear your feedback once you get a chance to experience for yourself.
Don’t forget to join us in Washington, DC on September, 26 for RAISE: The Event Fundraising Conference. We have an exciting day planned that you won’t want to miss.
Join us September 26, 2017 in Washington, DC for
an impact-filled day and a great value including:
- Best Practices & Industry Trends
- Professional Development and User Group Sessions
- Networking Opportunities
- Engaging Speaker Line up
Say hello to the new face of mobile fundraising! A software update that includes everything you love about OneCause, plus enhanced features and functionality. Current clients are welcome to upgrade now.
As many of you know, on average about 1/3 of an organizations’ donations come in during the month of December. It’s hard to believe we’re rolling into the second half of the year, here are a few ways we can help with your year end fundraising initiatives:
- Utilize OneCause’s Text2Give in order to drive donations from anywhere, anytime during the month with a unique keyword.
- Check out our Giving Tuesday resources for the global day of giving on 11/28.
- Create a unique event for guests and volunteers to be a part of online or in person with a OneCause Giving Center. [Volunteers are twice as likely to give during the end of the year!]
Stay tuned for more year end fundraising tips and a webinar coming soon.
june 2017 Newsletter