BidPal 10.1 service release adds robust social media tools to Fundraising Suite
INDIANAPOLIS, Feb. 26, 2014 – On the heels of releasing BidPal 10.0 in January, BidPal, Inc., a fundraising technology company, has introduced BidPal version 10.1. As part of the release, BidPal has significantly enhanced its integrated social media tools with its Giving Center fundraising websites, part of the company’s Fundraising Suite software.
- Enhanced social media integration means that:
- Non-profit donors and guests may now log into an organization’s Giving Center website using their Facebook login.
- Guests may share individual auction items via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-mail. The organization’s Friendly URL is automatically appended to share messages as a #hashtag.
- The organization’s Twitter and Facebook feeds are showcased directly on the homepage.
- The organization’s social media accounts are integrated into the Giving Center, so guests can easily click to follow the nonprofit on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- A new About Us panel links to the organization’s primary website and to a fully HTML customizable “More Information” page.
Social media is becoming an increasingly important tool for non-profits to connect with their donors. According to a December survey from the Pew Research Center’s Internet Project, 73 percent of online adults now use a social networking site of some kind, with Facebook being the dominant social networking platform, and 42 percent of online adults now use multiple social networking sites.
Year-round access to Fundraising Suite allows charities to use BidPal software for much more than managing their mobile bidding events. Now they can manage unlimited online-only auctions, online ticket sales, online donations, and much more 365 days a year.
BidPal is dedicated to solving nonprofits’ fundraising challenges from beginning to end with seamlessly integrated products. Because BidPal works so closely with the thousands of nonprofits it serves, it is able to assess and respond to their needs with tailored, robust technology solutions in short timeframes. No other technology provider offers nonprofits the depth and breadth of services as BidPal.
About BidPal, Inc.
BidPal helps nonprofits engage their donors and raise more money by developing automated, efficient fundraising technology solutions. BidPal’s award-winning technology includes event management solutions; cellular and hybrid mobile bidding auctions; payment processing; ticketing; online fundraising; consulting services; and much more. The company is ranked number 74 on the 2013 Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. To learn more, visit www.BidPal.com or call 1-888-729-0399.